Online Privacy Disclosure
We are Committed to Protecting Your Information
First National Bank Texas, First Convenience Bank and our affiliates have a long history of safeguarding our customers' private information. While we are committed to providing you with the financial services you need now and in the years ahead, you may rest assured that your information will always be protected and held confidential. We want you to understand what may be collected and how it may be used. Our policy is to protect your privacy and help prevent fraud while providing the financial products and services that meet your financial needs. This privacy notice explains how we will fulfill our commitment. We offer you a choice about how your information may be shared. This choice will be reaffirmed annually regardless of whether or not you have decided to "opt-out."
Our Commitment to You
- We will hold our employees to the highest standards of conduct to ensure the confidentiality of your information.
- We will never use medical information to market products.
- We will use your information responsibly to protect you from fraud, offer you a variety of products and services, and comply with legal obligations.
- We will maintain accurate customer information and respond promptly to any requests you make to change that information.
- We will require companies with whom we do business to appropriately safeguard and hold confidential any information about you that we must share with them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use and share information to provide you, our customer, with the highest quality products and services available. Your information allows us to:
- Administer your accounts with the greatest efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide you with the latest products and services to meet your financial needs.
- Extend special offers to you based on your relationship with us.
- Introduce you to other companies and affiliates that may offer you a product or service that will fill a need.
Customer Information We Collect
We may collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you personally on applications, forms or correspondence, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, assets, liabilities and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (such as account balances, location of transactions and payment histories).
- Information we receive from third parties (e.g. credit bureaus).
In addition, we may collect information about you in compliance with certain laws and regulations. Except as prohibited by law, we may disclose all of the information we collect as described above.
"Nonpublic personal information" is information that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your account balance, payment history, and overdraft history.
Limited Information Sharing
The information described above may be shared with affiliates and with select, non-affiliated third parties. This sharing will be limited, as described below.
- Financial service providers, such as securities broker-dealers and insurance agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as credit reporting agencies or direct marketers; and
- Others, such as co-applicants and those with whom you have consented to our sharing your information.
We also may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to other third parties as permitted by law. In addition, we may share the information that we collect (as described above) with other companies outside of our affiliates, with whom we have established a joint marketing agreement. We will also share it with other companies that perform specific or contracted services on our behalf, such as programmers, service providers and data processors. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
Safeguarding Customer Information
We have taken steps to safeguard your customer information. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
If you want to opt-out of information sharing, except as allowed by law, contact us to request that a Privacy Disclosure be sent to you for completion.
Internet Applicable Privacy Disclosure
Visitors to the First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank (the "Bank") website remain anonymous. We do not collect unique identifying information about you individually unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us that information. The only time we will send you a "cookie" is when you have used the portal and the separate Internet Banking website. A "cookie" is data that is given to a browser by a web server that is returned by the browser on subsequent transmissions to identify the user and specifically designated information.
We do collect general information about your visit, such as when our site was accessed, which pages were accessed and what Internet provider was used. We cannot identify a specific user from this record. You may elect to provide us with more specific information, such as when you give us feedback or send us an email.
If you would like to know what information we have collected regarding your visit to our website, contact Customer Support or the specific department you emailed (e.g. Customer Support, Loans, etc.). If you believe any of it is in error, please contact Customer Support or that specific department and explain the alleged discrepancy. If the information is incorrect, we will update it promptly. In addition, if you believe any information we have collected about you has been used for an improper purpose, contact our Compliance Officer and explain your concerns in as much detail as possible, so we may take any appropriate action.
We have a number of links to other sites on our website. These are offered as a courtesy and a convenience. We assume no responsibility for the content, safety, security, or privacy of any such site or any transactions with respect thereto. If you have questions or concerns about any other site's policy regarding these matters, you should contact that site or its sponsor.
Protecting the privacy of our children is more critical today than ever. For that reason, our website is not structured to attract children under the age of 13. You must be 13 or older to submit our forms via our website.